CRM systems are used the world over to manage customers and customer relationships in an organized manner. With organizations under constant pressure to reduce costs and at the same time provide quality services, expensive CRM systems, that take time to build and deploy, are giving way to relatively cheaper web based alternatives. SplendidCRM is one such web based CRM package that is built on the Microsoft.net framework.
SplendidCRM includes easy to use web interfaces that handle all core CRM functionalities such as sales, marketing, customer support etc. From maintaining a record of all leads/opportunities, tracking the conversion of leads to customers, maintaining customer profiles to recording customer issues and their resolution details, to carrying out targeted marketing campaigns, SplendidCRM can handle all these activities. The effectiveness of the sales strategies and real time evaluation of performances can be analyzed through an extensive reporting mechanism.
SplendidCRM is available in multiple editions, each designed to meet a different level and complexity of CRM requirements. SplendidCRM has a modular and flexible architecture allowing it to be easily customized for individual requirements. At OffshoreDotNetDevelopment, we help clients customize and deploy SplendidCRM to meet all their CRM requirements.
The SplendidCRM services offered by OffshoreDotNetDevelopment include:
- Installation: OffshoreDotNetDevelopment offers to customize and install the basic SplendidCRM package on client servers.
- Customization: Businesses differ from one another in terms of nature of work and the processes followed. SplendidCRM can be customized to map the process followed in each organization.
- Custom Modules: We can develop and integrate custom modules with SplendidCRM to build features that are not available in the base setup. All custom modules are developed keeping in mind the SplendidCRM specifications.
- Migration to SplendidCRM: OffshoreDotNetDevelopment helps clients to migrate or upgrade their existing CRM system or legacy systems to SplendidCRM.
We have customized SplendidCRM for a varied clientele. Some of work that we have undertaken includes:Claims Processing
Our client is in the business of claims processing. They were using SplendidCRM as their back-office application to manage the process of forwarding claims. However, in using the SplendidCRM application in their day-to-day work they felt that it lacked features typical to their area of work i.e. claims processing. To address this issue our client wanted several modifications and enhancements to be made to the SplendidCRM application. OffshoreDotNetDevelopment was roped into achieve this. Some of the modules that we have customized include:
- File Module: We have customized the file module, one of the core modules of SplendidCRM, to reflect the functionalities typical of a recording and processing insurance claims. Typically insurance companies receive multiple documents with each claim case. The documents need to be sent out to various concerned parties. To ease the process of sending out such documents and to handle the case related documents in a better and more efficient manner we have provided the facility to group/merge documents to a bundle. Documents can also be converted to PDF. We have also built an activity tracker that allows all case activities (such as e-mail communications, meeting schedules etc) to be stored with each case.
- E-mail Module: The e-mail module has been customized to allow it to be linked to other modules of the application such as file module, notes module etc. This enables users to send files/notes as e-mail attachments directly from their corresponding modules itself. E-mail template functionality has been built into the module allowing users to store commonly used messages as templates. Variables can be used within the template to represent dynamic values.
Several additional features such as the facility to attach e-mail signatures, save message as a draft, preview e-mail before sending and options to attach read receipt requests (i.e. the recipient will be prompted to acknowledge that the mail has been received; this acknowledgement is sent back to the sender) have been built into the module.
- Security and Role Management: SplendidCRM provides for only a single level of users. We customized the application to enable multiple user roles and hierarchy levels. Three new user roles have been provided - Users, Call Center Liaisons and Assisting Adjusters. Users are customers who can access the application to view the progress of their case files. The customer cannot edit the details nor can they view the case files of other customers. The first time that a User logs into the system he/she can do so without using a password. The system will recognize the customer (on the basis of the e-mail id entered; it must the same as that on their case file) as a first time customer and will generate and send a password to her/him.
Our client wanted to offer clubs a CRM solution that would allow them to manger their member and member relationships in an organized and streamlined manner. Clubs were in turn to be allowed to license the application out to their franchisees. OffshoreDotNetDevelopment was roped in to achieve this. SplendidCRM was chosen as it provides all basic CRM functionalities and with a little customization would be ideal for clubs to manage their members.
Some of the customizations that we have done include:
- Multi-Client Support: We have built in a licensing feature that allows a registered club to license the use of the application to their franchises. All licensing information can be managed by the club.
- Lead Module: The lead module was customized to allow for various types of users - members, member prospects, opportunities and outing events.
- Integration with third party tools: SplendidCRM has been customized with various third-party tools to provide additional functionalities. We have integrated Campaign Monitor (a third-party software for managing e-mail campaigns), Belong Survey (a survey management tool) with SplendidCRM. The integration allows users to use the advanced functionalities available in the third-party tools directly through SplendidCRM itself. We have also integrated an Outlook plug-in that allows users to filter e-mails in Outlook and directly add them to SplendidCRM.
Contact us if you wish to customize SplendidCRM to streamline your CRM processes in a cost effective manner. We offer different modes of engagement, these include:
Fixed cost projects : We engage with clients under this model in situations where the budget and project timeline and fixed. Also the project requirements must be clearly defined at the onset. Read More.
Hiring Dedicated Developers : You can hire dedicated developers to meet your development requirements. You can always start with a single developer and scale up to a full project team. Read More.
The success of any project is dependent on the development approach and methodology followed. Our team is proficient in both: