Offshore.NET Development maintains this site (the "Site" "www.Offshore.NET Development.com" design") for your entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. If you are browsing this Site as a noncommercial consumer, you may download material displayed on the Site for your noncommercial, personal use only. If you are browsing this Site as an employee/agent/member of any business or organization, you may download material displayed on the Site only for noncommercial purposes within your business or organization. This permission is specifically conditioned on your retaining all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials and on your compliance with these notices and each of the terms and conditions in this document. Additionally, you may not distribute or transmit, modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Offshore.NET Development's express written permission. All Images and Html remain the property of Offshore.NET Development.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
1. All material on the Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site.
2. Your use of the Site is at your risk. Everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON- INFRINGEMENT.
3. Content and projects described or depicted on the Site are subject to change without notice. Copyright may exist on any future television programs, films, videotapes, CDs, MiniDisc and other materials. Unauthorized recording of such materials may be contrary to applicable copyright laws.
4. Offshore.NET Development assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
5. Materials displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Offshore.NET Development. The use of these materials by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions or express permission is provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statues.
6. Offshore.NET Development is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the Site. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While Offshore.NET Development may provide links on this Site to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the site. Subject to the Non-Excludable Rights (above), Offshore.NET Development disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such sites.
7. Although Offshore.NET Development may from time to time monitor or review any current or future discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Site, Offshore.NET Development is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the contents of any such communications nor for any error, defamation, libel, obscenity, profanity, or inaccuracy contained in any such communication. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Offshore.NET Development will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Offshore.NET Development to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
8. Offshore.NET Development may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Since you are bound by these Terms and conditions, you should therefore periodically visit this page, by clicking the Disclaimer/copyright hyperlink at the bottom of the Offshore.NET Development web site pages, to review the then current Terms and Conditions.